Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter Premiere

I am a huge Harry Potter FREAKAZOID so of course we went to the midnight showing of The Deathly Hallows part two last night. We got there a little after 9 pm and there was already a winding line to the door but thankfully they started ushering people in and we got to sit on our butts for about three hours before the show. Disappointing that there were only two people I saw dressed up. I saw a Voldermort, who sat by himself. I also saw a Professor Trelawney who brought her laptop and watched the previous movie. I stuffed some Bueno in  my purse, Andy and I had dinner right there in our stiff theater seats. A lot of other people brought food and games. It was fun but I felt just a sadness afterward that it was all over. I started reading the first book in sixth grade and now to have the ending of the final movie just made me realize how long I've been a fan and how much I love the series. 


1 comment:

  1. Hope it was great. We're trying to get a baby sitter so we can go enjoy it. We also sneak Bueno into theaters!

    ReplyDelete