Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Turkey Mountain

Turkey Mountain is a mountain that has a bunch of trails in Tulsa. They call it an urban wilderness! I've heard some about it from other runners and this was my first time going. 

Zombies!!!

Leif and Andy leading the way!


Happy Trails!






You can barely see Tulsa skyline if you squint your eyes and look to the left!


Andy said he needed a walking stick and I said "Oh are you an old man!", this is what he did after.






Holy armpits its hot! 


Sleepy Leify on the way home!

3 comments:

  1. I remember Turkey Mountain being far more scandalous back in the day. Looks like a fun day though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, the zombies must have run off the riff raff. Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so tell you are losing weight!!! YOu look thinner! Go my healthy friend GO!

    ReplyDelete