Sunday, June 20, 2010

Anger


They say in every marriage you go through your trials and tribulations, your ups and downs, the hard times and the good times, for better or for worse. I just didn't think the for worse part I agreed to just in October would have happened not even a year into it.  Yesterday was one of the worst days I've ever had. No exaggeration there either. My anger towards my spouse from the actions and decisions that he made made me feel like a demon was inside me. He made me feel stupid, humiliated, crazy and I wanted him to feel the same. I screamed so loud our neighbors came over. I didn't even want him in the same house, he slept on the floor last night. I had to cancel work for yesterday and today, which I've never had to do since working in Tulsa. My mother in law came over yesterday evening to talk things over with us. She started bringing out scriptures from the Bible and asked where ours was to show us. We realized we didn't even have one, that is where our main problem is. There has been no God in our marriage and therefore it has suffered. Today we attended a church nearby and it being father's day I assumed the paster would speak about fathers and how important they are. The topic of his sermon was anger. I feel like everything happens for a reason and God put me in that church to hear his word this morning. Everything he was saying was exactly how I felt. I hadn't forgiven him and I am completely stubborn and refused to be anything but mad. I am so glad we went today and I want to continue to go. Today has gone much smoother but only time with God and each other can heal what has been done. 

Ephesians 4:26;31-32

26"In your anger do not sin"[d]: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry.

31Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.













Today is a new day.


Solar owl! He collects sunlight all day then lights up for us at night!


My socks out to dry after we took Leif to the creek.


Our new umbrella! It was a deal we couldn't pass up. Usually they are a million dollars. Now to save up for the table and chairs we want.


Leif licking Sugar.


Sugar's new house, she is already eating it!



No comments:

Post a Comment