Friday, February 19, 2010

Positive!!!

I just feel so good this day! 

  Maybe its the biggest check I have from Seeking sitters Tulsa, maybe its because I sold my wedding dress, maybe its that my grandma's surgery went great and she is still crazy, maybe its that today is my rest day and I'm boycotting working out, maybe its the great sleep i got.....whatever it is it is making me feel so wonderful this Friday! 


 
Sugar is obsessed with this panda, she likes to take it with her and move it around.

My grandma literally right after surgery eating a popcicle because they couldn't give her food. However shortly after this picture was taken she grabbed a burger she had brought in and the nurse walked in at the same time yelling at her. Grandma said "Well it was worth it, that bite was the best bite I've ever had!"

No comments:

Post a Comment