Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bumpdate: 36 weeks


How far along: 36 Weeks

Sleep: Beyond exhausted most of the time and can hardly get sleep for a long period. I cannot wait to not have to work overnights, although then I'll have a new "boss" who will control my sleep schedule ;).

Maternity Clothes: Now I that is all I can wear. I have maternity work pants I wear everyday. Then for home/out and about I wear only maternity clothes. I actually like them a lot, we got them from Target. They have a pretty good selection to choose from.

Food cravings: Even though I know I'm not actually hungry I feel like I want to eat everything in sight. 

Food aversions: More like smell aversions, I am SO sensitive to smells.

Symptoms I have: Exhaustion mostly. I feel thankful to have a healthy pregnancy so far.

Doctor’s Appointment: At my last appointment I was 1 cm dilated.

Movement: Heavy powerful movements instead of the small "butterfly" movements I had before.

Belly Button: My belly button in on the way out

Gender: Baby girl!

What I’m looking forward to: Being able to workout again. Like really workout not just a brisk walk and I'm pooped but a hardcore push yourself workout.

What I miss: Being able to work out





No comments:

Post a Comment