Friday, December 7, 2012

Bumpdate - 25 weeks



25 Weeks


How far along: 25 Weeks

Sleep: I have been kept up a couple of night this week due to so much movement. I love it but I love sleep too.

Maternity Clothes: I bought a BeBand to wear over my work pants this week, I really like it so far :)

Food cravings: I'm a giant sweet tooth. I'm still on my banana and peanut butter kick.

Food aversions: None but I'm sensitive to smells.

Symptoms I have: I think I was blessed with not getting sick so far throughout my pregnancy although I am extremely sleepy all of the time. 

Doctor’s Appointment: Had my first visit with my obgyn this week :) I got to meet her, talk with her about the things I've missed, and even tour the maternity ward. I'm really happy with the hospital I chose, I feel very comfortable and welcomed there. 

Movement: All the time

Belly Button: Innie

Gender: When we went to the ER they told her a girl. My doctor said she was pretty certain she is a girl but the baby had her hands between her legs.

What I’m looking forward to: Relaxing now that I've finally been to the Obgyn and enjoying being pregnant.

What I miss: nothing

Andy Snuck some pictures while I was getting my ultrasound. We were able to get ultrasound pictures for us but no profile pictures, just of the head measurements, stomach, and a leg.




We got to listen to the heartbeat.




2 comments:

  1. Have you decided on a name yet????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We decided we aren't going to tell anyone, our families are going crazy. I just don't want anyone's opinion to sway our choice. I feel like when you say the name you choose someone ALWAYS has something to say about it like "Oh I knew a Casey and she was so obnoxious." People can have all of their opinions after she is born and can't do anything about the name. I will say the name is really out there and I realize that but I love it.

      Delete